Privacy & Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how Tugby Orchards Ltd uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website, along with the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Privacy: Your Personal InformationAs a user of this site, we may collect and process your personal information. Types of information: Website Cookies and link tracking< Cookies allow us to provide important site functionality, so you don’t have to re-enter lots of information. They also allow us to remember what links and pages have been clicked or viewed during a session. If you have provided us with personal data, completing a contact form for example, we may associate this personal data with other information. This will allow us to identify and record what is most relevant to you. By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. More information on how to control cookies and limit personal data processing can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/five-top-tips.
Types of Communication
By EmailBy submitting your email address, you are consenting to receive the particular piece of information you requested, as well as allowing us to send you appropriate and useful communications. You can unsubscribe from our communications by clicking the link in the footer of any emails you receive from us.
By PhoneBy submitting your telephone number, you are consenting to receive contact by phone.
Information UsageWe use the information collected primarily to process your request for information. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details. The information held about you might be used in the following ways:
- To ensure the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We will not pass on your data to third parties without your consent.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access of disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.